Keynote Speaking and Training Options
- Keynote Presentations on Leadership, Management, Communications, and Sales
- Platform presentations for your staff meetings
- Non-profit sector conference keynote
- Workshops for sales staff
- Corporate meeting keynote and workshops
- Professional Skills, Sales and Sales Management Training in-house
- Management Coaching – individual and corporate
- Writing, Editing and Research Projects
- Topics specific to the P&C Industry & the Association Community
- Association Workshops
Speaker Info for Lisa H. Harrington, CPCU, CAE, AAM, AAI, AIAM, AIP
Lisa envisions a world where strong business foundations support happier employees, healthier economies and connected communities. Her mission is to help business leaders create strong foundations where professionalism, fun and profitability can co-exist peacefully.
Her book, Taking in Strays: Leadership Lessons from Unusual Places, was released in March 2013 and is available at Amazon.com. She speaks on the topic of leadership using fun stories about her own rescue animals, which teach the lessons of great leadership in a new and entertaining way. Using her long experience in management and leadership, Lisa can bring an audience to a new understanding of the human side of leadership. You’ll hear how we can all get the best results from our charges by connecting with them, listening well, and applying relationship and sales principals to operational business goals.
She also speaks on sales and sales management topics, having coached scores of successful producers over the years.
Lisa has nearly 30 years of experience in organizational leadership. Her credentials include hundreds of speaking & training engagements, management consulting (including Vision Mapping and culture shift assistance) and personal experience serving on various corporate boards and for 501(c)3 and 501(c)6 organizations. She graduated from Ball State University with a degree in Management and has worked in the insurance, technology and association industries at all levels of management and in the C Suite.
To book speaking dates, please contact
Consulting Services Offered
- Strategic Planning and Growth Management
- Vision Mapping
- Foundation Building
- Management and Operations Consulting
- Troubleshooting for Frustrated Managers
- Employee Evaluation and Placement Assistance
- Growth Management
- Culture Shift and Progress Management
- Interim CEO/COO
- Assistance with Employee Issues due to Sales, Merger or Acquisition
- Expert Witness Service (Agency Operations/Producer Agreements)
At Sapphire Enterprises LLC you can count on nearly 30 years of experience in improving the workplace. Sometimes, you just need a sounding board. Sometimes, you know what you need but you don't know who to call. Lisa has the experience to help you sort it out and create real solutions.
By engaging our business, you allow us to help you bring out the fullest potential of your staff, your firm, and yourself!
*Lisa H. Harrington is a member of the American Association of Insurance Management Consultants, which means that if we don’t have what you need here, we are sure to know someone who can help. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you don’t see what you need on the list.